Monday, May 7, 2012

bonjour paris 2013 apartment hunting les marais

We still don't have the final headcount for our Bonjour Paris 2013 trip but I have requested a show of hands by 5/15. In the meantime, I'm looking closely at 3 bedroom apartments. If I can find a nice 3 bedroom with options for twin beds we will be able to accommodate at least 4 people and maybe 5. If the total goes higher than that we will definitely need a second location or some folks will need to make reservations at a hotel.

I have discovered that even looking for a decent size 3 bedroom apt is a bit of a challenge. With standard Paris apartment sizes so small, I've seen 2 and 3 apartments with only 700-800 sq ft. So, I decided to contact NY Habitat to see what they have available. (For those of you who have followed my blog, I have previously posted several NY Habitat videos)

I phoned the office in NY and was put through to the agent.....in France! And the agent turned out to be David Hill. David Hill is the person who has narrated the Paris videos I've posted.

David was very helpful and sent me an email list within a few hours showing the apts they have.

I mentioned to David that I had not seen any new videos lately and he told me that there was a new video which was just recently released featuring the "Marais". I really like the Marais. It is also a possibility for accommodations. (if you recall, I posted a video on a beautiful location in the Marais called "Place des Vosges")

Anyway Take a look @ Les Marais part one

2 comments:

Marie Reine Jezequel said...

Hello,
Very nice, thanks for mentioning David and New York Habitat! Good luck in Paris!
Marie Reine Jezequel
President
www.nyhabitat.com

Devon said...

Thank you for writing. I absolutely LOVE the videos and David has been quite helpful. Hopefully we will find the perfect apt for our girls trip.

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris