Saturday, June 18, 2011

working in france just got easier - calling all americans/non residents

Here's a great resource (Embassy of France in the US) to obtain information regarding relocation to France. I'm going to post some of the important facts here on the blog but you can mosey over and check out the site yourself for answers to many of your questions that I may not address here.

Today, great news about another residency card that I haven't mentioned, and which might just apply to you!

Read on my friends

Did working in France just get easier?

You are talented, you want to expand your work horizon in France

The new residency card “Comp├ętences et Talents”
Is for you!
France wishing to improve the organisation of professional immigration has created the “Comp├ętences et Talents” (skills and talents) residency card. If you are talented and want to expand your work horizon in France, this three years renewable card allows you to exercise the activity of your choice in connection with your professional project.
In addition, your family (spouse and children) will receive residency permits allowing them to legally work in France.
You may be granted this card if you are likely to make a significant or lasting contribution, through your skills or talents, to France’s development in the economic, intellectual, scientific, cultural, humanitarian or athletic fields.
Here are some examples of eligible applicants : University graduates Qualified professionals, regardless of their academic level Investors in an economic project Independent professionals such as artists, authors, athletes, etc. Senior manager and high level executives

If you are interested in applying for this residency card, please visit the website of the nearest French Consulate List of French Consulates in the US

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~make a note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
links for:



Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris