Saturday, July 16, 2011

get married in paris? - think about it


If you are planning your wedding, you may never have imagined it possible to have a Paris wedding. There are so many beautiful wedding venues in Paris that you are certain to find that perfect - enchanted - fairytale setting for the biggest day of your life. 

But, how do you go about planning such a wedding?

I admit, I really had no idea but I was very curious, so I thought I would do some research on the subject. 

Come back next week for my interview with a Paris Wedding Planner who will give you the 411 on just what it takes to pull off that picture perfect Paris wedding!


Till then you can swoon over the lovebirds in the video below

0 comments:

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris