Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Xmas Paris in December - from morning till night

You know what I love about blogging? There are so many cool stories you can find on other people's blogs....and share them on yours. - smiling

Here's the best gift I can pass on to you for the holiday season. Almost one entire hour of video of my most favorite city - Paris! How many of the places you have been to can you find in this video???
This post is courtesy of my new blogger friend and fellow traveler, Jennifer, over at Imported Chocolate. I follow her blog where she posts stories and highlights her exciting travels. Check her out.

In the meantime here's her post with video about Paris
"This is seriously one of the coolest things I’ve discovered on Youtube! A filmmaker explored Paris with his HD camera and cut the footage into a fifty-minute walking tour. The picture and sound quality is so sharp, you feel like you’re walking on the street. I felt like a fly on the wall, like I was people watching the citizens of Paris and checking out the sights and sounds from the comfort of my own home. It was fun spotting all the fierce elderly French women and eyeing the fashonistas. I hope I age just as gracefully as they have. This filmmaker has videos for other countries: Spain, Israel, Canada and many more. Now put this baby in full screen mode and go on your Paris walking tour! Bon Voyage! P.S"

 
 
Thanks for the share Jennifer!

0 comments:

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris