Saturday, January 19, 2013

Why do Parisians prefer New Yorkers

Happy belated New Year!

I haven't said that yet because, as you may have noticed, I haven't been posting much lately. I apologize. I've been very busy with my Africa project but I have a little break before I start round 2 of the fundraising so wanted to get back to posting about my most favorite city.

“When good Americans die, they go to Paris,” famously said Thomas Gold Appleton, a 19th-century Boston wit.
My vacation for 2013 is going to be a Southern Caribbean cruise but Paris is back on the top of the list for 2014. As soon as I return from my trip, I'll begin planning for Paris.

Here's an article I saw posted on a friend's Facebook page but thought it worth sharing.


When in Paris, Mind your Manners

January 11 2013 at 08:21am
By Samir Tounsi

Paris - The “City of Light” may draw more tourists than most world capitals, but Paris less than sparkles to the legions of visitors shocked to find its residents can be rude, brusque and snobbish.

0 comments:

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris