Saturday, May 19, 2012

Donna Summer's love affair with Paris


The world lost a great voice this week.
R.I.P Donna Summer
 "Disco Queen"

December 31, 1948 - May 17, 2012



and here she sings one of my favorite songs -  La Vie en Rose!
Lyrics:
I thought that love was just a word 

They sang about in songs 
I heard 
It took your kisses to reveal 

That I was wrong, and love is real 


Hold me close and hold me fast 

The magic spell you cast 

This is la vie en rose 

When you kiss me, Heaven sighs 

And though I close my eyes 

I see la vie en rose 

When you press me to your heart 
I'm in a world apart 

A world where roses bloom 

And when you speak 
Angels sing from above 

Every day words 
Seem to turn into love songs 

Give your heart and soul to me 

And life will always be
 
La vie en rose

0 comments:

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris