Wednesday, February 8, 2012

four lovers and for lovers - french movie reviews

Lately I've been into French movies. Sunday while most of America was enjoying the  Superbowl and checking out Madonna's half time performance, I was looking around On Demand and came across a movie called Four Lovers (French with sub titles) about the sexual entanglement of two married couples who practice swinging among themselves in a modern French middle-class setting. I took a chance, and decided to watch it. Well, it turned out to be a very interesting movie with an unsuspected twist at the end!!

I was going to post the trailer here but the video was "not share-able" (I only found it on one site). I looked for it on Youtube, but it was banned because it violates their nudity policy. Tsk, tsk, we are so prudish here! Just another example of the differences between America and France.

Soooo, if you want to check it out here's the link 

And just so your visit here today is not for nothin, here's another romantic French movie with a similar title that I just might check out too. (love the music)
Both of these I might recommend for ladies only (Tee Hee)



0 comments:

 

Receive via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Traduire

past posts

Blog Button

rather be in paris